Monday, February 21, 2011

Best Weekend of the Year

Hands down. And why was this weekend so good, you ask? Well because I got to see my best friend in the entire world aka Zachary Ryan. I also got to watch him to what he does best. Play baseball.


So Saturday morning me and my family drove to Oklahoma City to watch Zach play at Rose State College. He played right field and it was really fun to get to watch him play. Then after that we drove to Bartlesville to watch the varsity game. We were barely going to make it there on time when we were literally two blocks away and our tire pops. It must have been something big that popped it because it went flat in less than a minute. So we had to take a little detour down this sketchy road to fix the tire. Who knew that changing a tire would be such a long process? My father was pretty pissed about the whole situation partly because of the expensive tire that was more than likely ruined. So me and Rae got out of the car and tried to help while my mom sat and ate her Sonic. My dad took this as an opportunity to teach us how to change a tire, even though he would not let us do anything besides hold the flashlight because we were to weak to do anything else. Once we finally got the tire changed, we were back on our way to Zachary's game.


We got there to find out that it was already the 5th inning. And then a few minutes later the game was over after only 7 innings. Thankfully we didn't miss Zach play because that would have been real sad. The game was over earlier than I thought and that made me excited because it meant that I got to hang out with Zachary sooner. After he showered, we all went out to eat at Buffalo Wild Wings and then went to hang out at the hotel. It was so good to see Zachary and get to hang out with him and be with him for a few hours. Hanging out with him makes me realize why I miss him so much when we're not together. Then when it comes time to leave, it gets really really hard to say goodbye.


Zach Hendrix...remember that name. You'll recognize it one day.

the flat tire

lookin good in that uniform


I miss you already.

and the worst part of leaving you is not knowing the next time that I will see you.

No comments:

Post a Comment