Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Day 12

I just wrote  a ton about this girl that caused me a lot of pain and just as I finished the typing the whole thing, it completely disappeared. So there is no way that I am going to retype that whole thing. It was stupid anyways, and its not even day 12 anymore. Its now day 13. So day 12 is being skipped.

So instead, I will just talk about my day. I went job hunting today and applied at American Eagle. I really want a job because I have a lot more free time this semester than I did last semester. Instead of spending my free time just doing nothing, I would rather spend my time making money. I also feel bad that TCU costs so freakin much, and I want to do my part to help my family out. I think having a job will be good for me since I have never worked before.

Tomorrow is a snow day. Whooo. No school. And its not even snowing outside yet. So ill definitely be relaxing and catching up on my tv shows. Yay for thatt!

No comments:

Post a Comment