Saturday, February 12, 2011

Day 16

Someone That's Not in Your State/Country
Dear soeone that is not in my state,
I have known you since 1st grade. We were in Mrs. Tavarez's class together and became best friends. Now we are big college kids and you went off to the sin state: Oklahoma. And you attended the worst school. Oklahoma University. Gag me. Its okay that you went there because I still love you.


We had so much fun going through elementary school together. We were definitely big trouble makers. We pestered everybody at school and got in trouble numerous times. We talked too much in class and had to stand on the line at recess. We were rebels for sure. We may have been crazy, but we were pretty smart. We always drove my sister nuts and pushed my toy box in front of my door so that she could not come into my room. We liked to spy on the parents and play with my little remote controlled car. Camp Grady Spruce was like the best time ever because our moms were our sponsors and they let us do whatever we want. Our cabin was the coolest because we spent our quiet time (when we were supposed to be napping) planning how to prank the boys. We had bunks right next to each other and we wired the cd player up to your bunk so that we could control the music. We were not in the same class in 5th or 6th grade but we still hung out at my house. We hung out every summer after I moved to Ponder. When we get together it always feels as if nothing has changed. We are the same little mischevious kids that we were in elementary school. You are awesome and such a beautiful girl and I am so proud that we are best friends. Bailey George, come back to Texas. It's way better than Oklahoma.

No comments:

Post a Comment