Monday, February 7, 2011

Day 11

A Deceased Person You Wish You Could Talk To
Dear deceased person that I wish I could talk to,
I do not even know where to start. You have been living your new eternal life with God since October of 2004. That is 7 years. Wow there has been no way that it has been that long since I last saw you.

You were an amazing woman. You were one of the most beautiful older ladies I have ever seen. You loved baseball and going to Ranger games. You watched Wheel of Fortune everyday at 6 o clock. You were an awesome cook. I remember going to your house and my mouth would start salivating walking down the driveway because I could already smell the food. You made the BEST spaghetti. I think that is why I love spaghetti so much, although no one can make it like you did. You also made really yummy macaroni and cheese. Your food was soo good and I never left your house hungry. You always had lemons for me to eat and apples for Rae to eat. And you always had Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream and Orange Sherbert in your freezer. Mint Chocolate Chip is my favorite kind of ice cream. That may also be because of you.
I remember going to your house and spending the night. We would take walks all over the neighborhood and then we would go down to the Shell station and you would buy us candy. I loved playing outside with all the cats and in the wagon and on the swing set.

You are the sweetest person I have ever known. You were so kind and caring to everyone. Even if they didn't deserve it. Even though our family can get a little crazy, you never said curse words and you didn't like anyone else saying that stuff in your house. You were always cooking people food and doing everything you could to help others. You always told me that I could be whatever I wanted to. You made me believe in myself, because you believed in me first. You and I were really close. When I was younger, everyone would go to your house for lunch on Wednesday. I remember all of us trying to fit around that little table, eating our food. I loved going to your house and I loved spending time with you.

I wish that you could see me now. I know that you would be so proud. I wish I could just stop by your house and eat some spaghetti and talk with you. I also know that you would love my boyfriend. He's a baseball player, and I know how you love baseball players. I know that some day I will see you again. I cannot wait for that day to come. I miss you very much and I love you tons Grandmom.



P.S. Watch over my mom for me. I know that she still has a really hard time without you here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment