Thursday, February 3, 2011

Day 7

Your Boyfriend
Dear boyfriend,
Where do I even start? We have been dating since freshman year. That's a pretty long time. Over the years we have become best friends. We have been through alot and have definitely had a few bumps along the road. But we always get through it and come out stronger in the end. You make me so happy. It is really hard being five freakin hours away from you. I miss driving 2 minutes down the road to see you. You have always been there for me. And I know that you always will. You are a great listener. I always have so much fun when I am with you. You make me laugh like no one else can with the silly little things that you do. You are the most amazing boy i have ever met. Thank you for supporting me and helping me get through the hard times in my life. I love the dumb little games that we play, how competitive we are with each other, and the Grandpa voice that you do. I love it when you tell me stories. Haha :) We have had sooo much fun together going on dates, Prom 2010, parasailing and snorkeling in Destin, drama class freshman year, One Tree Hill marathons, and so many more memories. You are seriously the best boyfriend any girl could ask for and I thank God that you are in my life. You are amazing BBF. I could say so much more about how wonderful you are, but I think I should stop there. You mean everything to me. I love you so much Zachary Ryan Hendrix.


Ti voglio bene!

No comments:

Post a Comment