Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Day 13

Someone You Wish Could Forgive You
This is really hard because I don't know that there is anyone that I really wish would forgive me. But the first person that popped into my head probably still hates me even though I did nothing wrong. So ill just write about her. But its not like I care if she forgives me or not cause I didn't do anything to her. Here it goesss.
Dear person I wish would forgive me,
We were really good friends all throughout high school and then something happened senior year and everything changed. It wasn't like a huge fight or something that abruptly happened. It was a very slow gradual change where we just kinda drifted away. We didn't really talk anymore and everything that you said to me was very annoying. All you talked about was yourself. Your love life got in the way of your friendships and no matter how badly that boy treated you, you kept going back to him. Even after we all warned you. That's what got on my nerves the most.

So I started to distance myself from you and then things just got awkward. Then you did something that a best friend should never do to another friend and that's when things got real rocky. Me and the other girl sided together. It was us against you. And you had no one. Except your dumb boyfriend. You said and did a lot of mean things. You told told teachers that I was a bad person, you talked trash about me to everyone. I don't know what I did to you, but I just wish that you could forget about it. I don't necessarily need you to forgive me, I just want you to get over it.

Its nice being out of high school and not having to deal with your crap. That's all I have to say about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment