Thursday, February 10, 2011

Day 14

Someone You've Drifted Away From
Dear person I have drifted away from,
We were best friends ever since I moved to Ponder. You let me into your little group and we had soo much in common. We were both boy crazy, hated school, and loved writing notes. I have a whole drawer full of notes that we have written over the years. In 7-8th grade we were pretty much inseparable at school. We went to basketball games and dances and everything together. You knew how to make me laugh and always had my back. You listened to my boy problems and always gave me good advice.

We walked through the doors of school on our first day of freshman year togetherr. We were still really good friends all throughout that year. Then sophomore year came and something happened. We just started drifting apart. Maybe its because I spent alot of time with Zachary or because I started hanging out with other girls. Whatever it was, we started to drift away from each other to the point where talking just became awkward. It was weird. I didn't understand why things had changed between us so suddenly, but they did. The barely talking to each other thing lasted all the way until our senior year. I guess we both just got so busy with other things and other people that we didn't make time for each other.

You are a really great friend and when you came to visit me last semester it reminded me of how much fun we used to have. You are so pretty and are such an amazing person. You will be so successful in life because of your drive to push your self and succeed. I know you get really awkward saying I love you and hugging and stuff but I just want you to know that I will always be here for you if you ever need anything. You are an amazing girl and I miss you verry much. I love you Flake! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment