Sunday, February 6, 2011

Day 10

Someone You Don't Talk to as Much as You'd Like
There are a lot of people that could fit in this category. I have many friends that I don't talk too as much as I would like too. But social networking sites make it easier to keep up with people even when you are not talking directly to the.
Dear someone I don't talk to as much as I would like too,
You and I have had quite a journey. From day one you have always been an important part of my life. I know that you are always there for me to help me with my problems and pick me up when I am feeling down. I don't talk to you as much as I should. That is something that I am really trying to work on. I know that I should ask you for help when things are going wrong instead of getting upset. I know that I should thank you more for all the wonderful things that I have in my life. I am so fortunate and blessed and sometimes I seem to forget that. I need to talk to you more so that you will know just how much you mean to me. You are the most important part of my life. I want to work on having a better relationship with you and talking to you more. Please help me to do that. You are amazing and mean everything to me. I love you God.

No comments:

Post a Comment