Friday, February 4, 2011

Day 8

Your Internet Friend
Okay so I am not even sure what an internet friend is. Whatever it is, I dont believe that I have one. Internet friend just sounds a little creepy to me. So I am thinking that I am just going to skip this day because I have no idea what to write. The rest of the days are all kinda a little weird too, but I will do my best to write something about them instead of skipping them like today.

So today is Friday. The fourth day that we have been out of school. I called my dad last night and told him to come pick me up and bring me home. I just could not be stuck there in my little tiny room with nothing to do. Now I am home enjoying fast internet, good food, and Dish Network. Oh and my family and little puppy Ginger.

It snowed a lot last night and today. Everything around my house is covered in snow. It is really pretty. The sun decided to come out today. I have not seen that sun in awhile. So thank you for that sun. It was really good to see you. It also helped melt the snow and ice a little but. Which is good too because I am ready for all this stuff to go away so I can feel like I am in Texas again. I would like to see the ground and be able to get out and go places. Me and my sister went out and played in the snow today. I took pictures but my camera cord is at school, so I will upload them laterr.

Hope your snow day(s) have been fun! Stay warmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment