Saturday, February 5, 2011

Day 9

Someone You Wish You Could Meet
There are a lot of people I wish I could meet. Channing Tatum, Jennifer Aniston, George W. Bush, Michael Buble, Reese Witherspoon, Katie Couric, Josh Hamilton, Snooki, Nicholas Sparks, and Taylor Swift. All of these people are idols that I look up to for many different reasons and I would love to have the chance to sit down and talk to any of them.

Channing Tatum is just plain hot. Jennifer Aniston is not so bad herself. Plus shes a good actress. George Bush would be very insightful to have a conversation with. Michael Buble has a voice that makes me melt. Reese Witherspoon is just so cute and talented. Katie Couric...I would not mind stealing her job. Josh Hamilton is an amazing baseball player as well as a man of great faith. Snooki is just hilarious. Nicholas Sparks has the ability to make me feel every single emotion in his books. Taylor Swift seems to follow me around and write songs about my life.

Meeting any one of these people would be such an honor. So there is no way that I could pick just one. And there is probably a lot more people that I would like to meet, but these are the first ones that came to mind. I always imagine what it would be like to live someone elses' life. Being able to meet any of these people would give me a little taste of what living their life would be like. I think that would be really cool.  




No comments:

Post a Comment