Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Day 5

Your Dreams
I'm not sure if this is talking about dreams you have in your sleep or dreams you have for your future, but I am just gonna talk about the dreams I have for my future.
Dear dreams,
You and I seem to be together alot. I am always thinking about you and what it is that I hope to accomplish in life. So far I have come up with some pretty good plans. Here's what I hope my future looks like: I want to graduate from TCU in the fall of 2013 with a Bachelor of Science degree in Psychology. Then I would like to start getting my Master's at another school. Hopefully that only takes one to two years so then I can start working as a Clinical Therapist. I want to work with mainly women and girls to help them overcome struggles that they have in their life such as eating disorders, abuse, depression, body image problems, and sexual abuse. When I have a steady job, I hope to get married to the man of my dreams soon. And then a few years after that, I want to have kids. I often wonder where I will live, what kind of car I will drive, what my house will look like, if my job will be all that I have hoped it would be...I dream a lot. And I know what I want. I just hope that someday all my dreams will come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment