Thursday, September 1, 2011

It's Thirsty Thursday

and that means that everyone is going out tonight.
From my room on the third floor of my building, I can hear girls shrieking, horns honking, and heels tapping along the sidewalk outside my window. And it's only 10:35.
Pretty sure that my whole floor is full of big time partiers, stuck up frat boys, and sassy so-rawr-ity girls. It constantly smells like weed in my hallway. Which is disgusting.

About 20 minutes ago, I heard loud knocking on our door. I wasn't going to get up and answer it because I wasn't expecting anybody. Apparently none of my roommates were either so we all just stayed in our rooms. Then, my roomie Virginia was walking by the front door and heard something so she looked out the peephole. Two girls with plastic red cups were walking by and one of them picked up our door mat and threw it down the hall. So my awesome roommate who witnessed this via peephole, opened the door and goes "Thanks for that" at those stupid girls. The girls could care less because they just turned around and gave Virginia a dirty look before continuing to walk down the hall off to whatever place they are going to get drunk.

So when Virginia came in and told me this I was just like what the heck. Like how could  someone just be so rude and careless to mess with property that does not belong to them. I had to deal with crazy drunk girls last year, and do not wish to do it anymore. I was just happy that Virginia was there to open the door and tell them what's up. If it was me, I probably would've picked up our mat and threw it at them.
As you can probably tell, rude people are not my favorite. And I could write forever about this subject, but I will stop there for now. You have to watch the video below though. It is hilarious. Happy thirsty Thursday friends.
Fetch.

No comments:

Post a Comment