Monday, August 29, 2011

If you really knew me...

You would know that...
  • it is impossible for me to sit still.
  • my dog is like my baby.
  • I don't like rules and I do not do well with authority.
  • I am extremely claustrophobic.
  • my biggest fear is losing the people I love.
  • shopping and Chick Fil A can boost my mood in in instant.
  • my dream is to help women and girls overcome their issues.
  • I love being around people.
  • I have zero athletic ability.
  • Colt McCoy is my dream boy.
  • rude people make me angry.
  • my family means the world to me.
  • I have an anxiety disorder.
  • I have the craziest, most realistic dreams ever.
  • writing is the only thing I am good at. I've only ever showed two people my writings.
  • I still believe in morals and values.
  • hot natured does not even begin to describe me.
  • feet scare me. they are disgusting.
  • I paint my nails based on my mood.
  • I don't eat beef.
  • If I forget to take my ADHD meds, I will literally want to sleep all day and have no motivation.
  • I tend to be pessimistic.
  • Talking in front of a bunch of people makes me nervous.
  • I hate how short I am.
  • my closet is color coded.
  • Sweet tea is like my drug.
  • I over analyze everything.
  • I am not embarrassed to tell you anything.
  • God didn't give me patience.
  • I want a love like Nathan and Haley.
  • I used to want to be a songwriter.
  • My best friend is my cousin. My second best friend is a boy. My third best friend has a unique name.
  • there are only two people who have the ability to make my emotions show despite my efforts to conceal them.
  • I am obsessed with all things colorful.

No comments:

Post a Comment