Sunday, January 30, 2011

Day 3

Your Parents
Dear best parents in the whole world,
You guys are awesome and have always been there for me whenever I need you.
Daddy-thank you for working so hard to take care of us. I am so lucky to have a father that is such a great provider for his family. Thank you for setting such a good example for me to be a follower of Christ. You are the most Godly man i know and some day I hope to marry a man that is as big of a Christian as you. I remember when I was little you would always come in my room at night and pray with me. As i got older, you always fought for me when mom was being a little to stubborn. I loved that you always stuck up for me. You are the best dad everr
Momma-You are the most amazing mom in the world. I love shopping with you and having girls day. Even though we don't have that much in common, we get along really well. We had our difficulties when I was in high school, but now I somewhat understand where you were coming from. Thank you for loving me and being so supportive of me throughout everything that I do. You have always had my back and I appreciate that. You are such a beautiful person inside and out. Thank you for going back to work so that I could go to the college that I really wanted to go. You mean so much to me.
You guys are amazing and I love yall verrry much!

No comments:

Post a Comment