Thursday, January 27, 2011

Day 1

Your best friend
I have a few best friends but I am going to go with the one that I have known the longest.
Dear best friend,
I have known you since you were born. I am six months older than you. But you like to pretend that you are older than me. I loved growing up with you and playing with your huge box of Barbies, watching Susie-Q multiple times, sleeping in the couch bed, tormenting Raelyn, having slumber parties, and dreaming about all the things we would do when we were older. I remember when you got your first cell phone. We thought it was so cool because now we could text and keep in touch with each other all the time. And we still dooo. I love the summertime because that means that we get to see each other alot and we always do fun stuff when we are together. Like that time we found Smokey the cat. Or that time that we painted our hands in the street. Remember that time when we went camping in Arkansas and then we stayed at that hotel and went around stealing the condiments. Or that time that we ate cheese in the bed. Hahaha so many good times.You are my partner in crime and my best friend forever. I know that you will always be there for me. And you will definitely be the Maid of Honor at my wedding. Just because you are my bestest friend. I love you so much Randi Layne Simpson!
Biscuithead+Sugarlips=LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment