Saturday, April 23, 2011

a different perspective.

I am thankful for...
The mess to clean up after a party...
     because it means I have been surrounded by friends.
The taxes I pay...
     because it means that I am employed.
The clothes that fit a little too snug,
     because it means that I have food to eat.
My shadow who watches me work...
     because it means I am out in the sunshine.
The spot that I find at the far end of the parking lot...
     because it means I am capable of walking.
All the complaining I hear about our government...
     because it means we have freedom of speech.
That lady behind me in church who sings off key...
     because it means that I can hear.
Lawn that needs mowing, windows that need cleaning, and gutters that need fixing...
     because it means I have a home.
My huge heating bill...
    because it means that I am warm.
Weariness and aching muscles at the end of the day...
     because it means that I have been productive.
The alarm that goes off in the early morning hours...
     because it means that I am alive.

There are three kinds of days:
1. Good days.
2. Great days.
3. Outstanding days.


By: Nancie Carmody

So I found this and thought it was really cool. Be thankful for the life that you live :)

No comments:

Post a Comment