Tuesday, March 15, 2011

BIEBER FEVER!


So yesterday I went to see the Justin Bieber movie with my cousins and let me just say, that if I kinda liked him before, I like him a lot more now. If you hate his music, or hate his voice, or hate how he is so young, then you better go see the movie before you start judging him.

His story is so inspiring. He was born to two young teenagers and his parents split before he turned one. His mom wanted to do everything she could to provide for him. Justin was really close to his grandparents. He got a drum for his second birthday and started banging on it like a pro. The videos were amazing. He could play the drums really well before he was five and soon his family started to realize he had real talent. This kind of talent cannot be fake or made up, or just a bunch of hype.

He is so cute. Like the cutest boy in a little kid kinda way. I am not obsessed with him like some girls are, but he is pretty adorable and  hard not to like. His personality is so cute. And he seems like a really nice boy.
This makes me like him even more <3

No comments:

Post a Comment